Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's beginning to feel like Autumn around here...


A nip is in the air these days and it's really beginning to look and feel like fall around here. The leaves are definitely turning and the temperatures are much cooler. Those around us have even had a few frosty mornings.

I took this picture of the apples that are still in the tree in the front yard. I really need to get them picked and can some applesauce and apple pie filling with them.

Bailee has two volleyball matches this week and Zane has another flag football game on Saturday. I start my new schedule this week as well and will work Full days on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and 1/2 days on Tuesdays and Fridays unless I'm needed to sub on those afternoons at school. Maybe I'll get those apples picked and canned yet!

2 comments:

  1. Autumn is in full force here.
    Wish I had some apple trees here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo. Wish that apple tree was in my yard.

    ReplyDelete